Funky Friday Farmers Market at BADSEED - A MUST ON FRIDAYS IN THE CROSSROADS

Hello Eaters,

BADSEED Farmer Brooke, here. I hate computers and staring at a glowing screen when I could be basking in that hot summer heat, diggin' my hands in that luscious black earth, and pullin' up food so fresh it's flesh simply radiates life and all the love that went into the formation of it's heavenly body!!! The English language has its limitations (although you know I try). Rather than attempt to type the mind-boggling beauty of summer's bounty - why don't I just show it to you!! Pictures are as follows....or better yet:

Come see this week's harvest in the flesh and take a big ole' bite out of it at the
BADSEED Farmers Market this Friday from 4:30-9 PM.

As you know the BADSEED market is a gang of renegade urban farmers dedicated to bringing you GOOD FOOD - and when I say good food I mean food grown ethically, with love, and close to home!!

On behalf of Brooke & Dan at BADSEED Farm, Sherri at Root Deep Urban Farm, Lew at Herb'N"Gardener, and Steve at Platte Prairie Farms we look forward to feeding you this Friday!

Other products will include aged & fresh GOAT CHEESE from Goatsbeard Farm, farm fresh EGGS and BAKED GOODS from Bread of Life Bakery, fair-trade/organic fresh-roasted COFFEE from Puddin' Head, KOMBUCHA "magic mushroom" tea from my own home brew, and more...

Yours Truly,


BADSEED

An Urban-Organic Farm & Market
Celebrating Local Food,
Culture, & Community

1909 McGee*KCMO*64108

No comments: