Get out of the AC and into the Sun (I'm not trying to exclude those of you still holding out for the 100 degree weather before you turn it on, nor those brave souls with no AC at all)!
Join us this Wednesday evening from 5-8 for fun and food. These can be yours...
- Tomatoes if you come early
- Local Raw Honey
- Summer Squash
- Peppers to make a spicy summer salsa
- Organic Loaves of Bread
- Fresh Baked Treats
- Free Range Eggs-Go ask Alice-for a delicious dozen
- Grass Fed Beef
- Basil for the multitudes of pesto fanatics out there
- Various Beans like the amazing Chinese Noodle
- Potatoes in various shapes, colors, and sizes
- Flowers for romance, dinner parties, or just for yourself
You can also find beautiful handmade aprons and produce bags.
We will be joined by local marvel, Jazzbo, on the conch, drum, toy trumpet, keyboard, kazoo, and mini pyrotechnics. Bring your requests!
Taste all the local flavor this week at the 39th Street Community Market. www.39thstreetmarket.com