6-8 PM @ R Bar - www.rbarkc.com
1617 Genessee St., Kansas City, MO
$40 Members / $45 Non-Members. Gratuity is not included. Learn how the R Bar makes their cocktails by using a traditional recipe and giving it a fresh update. The R Bar's mixologists will be doing a demo on how they make one of their artisan cocktails.
Chef Alex Pope will share his ideas about food, R Bar's mission and how he uses seasonal, fresh, and locally produced ingredients to make fantastic seasonal menus.
Enjoy a menu of seasonal appetizers and 2 artisan cocktails:
French King - Grey Goose Vodka, Chambord, Pineapple juice and Lucid Absinthe Ward 8 - Rittenhouse Rye, Orange juice, Lemon juice and House-made Grenadine.
* Windhaven Farms organic turkey sausage with pickled grapes
* Windhaven Farms organic turkey confit in phyllo with smoked beet chutney
* Iberico housemade lardo with farm to market baguette and apple mostarda
* Camp Lindo Farms chicken liver dumplings, rosemary ranch dressing
* Sweet potato bisque, Shatto crème fraiche and cranberries Additional drinks/wine will be available for purchase.
Reserve your spot at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/154855 by February 18th.
Online reservations only for this event.