Join Bridging The Gap’s Beau Baker for an evening in Rain Barrel madness!!
Students will construct and take home a fully functioning 55 gallon finished barrel (23” in diameter and 36” tall), as well as the confidence and know how to make more!!
Rain Barrels are beneficial for a number of reasons including:
- bring first-rate water directly to your garden. NO Chlorine, NO calcium carbonate
- divert water away from your house that might otherwise leak into the foundation
- Cut down on your city water consumption
- Demonstrate water conservation to family, friends, and neighbors
- Keep water right where it is getting used, rather than sending it away for unnecessary treatment
Students can sign up to make more than one barrel.
Cost of Class: $45 per barrel
For the latest details on all BADSEED Workshops, see:
Download Schedule and Descriptions
Download Course Registration Form