for Friday, December 12th, 2008
Hello Everyone! Hey don't forget Friday Night the 12th! Our winter market has been doing well with lots of goodies to be had!
- This time Alice and Marvin will be bringing holiday cookies and candies, some beautiful wood turnings made by Marvin and all of Alice's baked goodies. Possible for more veggies also!
- We will be on hand with all the good cuts of meat, don't forget the gift idea! A box of beef would be a great gift this year!
- Roaring River Breads always has a great fresh baked selection,
- Yum Tum with the wonderful sauces, cheeses, sprouts and other canned goodies,
- Green Dirt Farm, with lamb and sheep milk cheeses,
- Sara Burnett has great chicken, eggs and pork.
- Puddin Head Coffee is a treat unto itself and worth the time to come out!
- Joann will be absent from this market but will return the 19th with honey.
- Our market also has some beautiful hand work done in hats, scarves and sweaters.
See ya Friday Night.